A Processor is a government-approved receiver of one or more used oil or antifreeze materials that processes these materials into saleable products. Processing requires that the receiver have the demonstrated capability to manufacture value-added recycled products as defined in the BCUOMA Manual for Processors and Collectors. Click here for the List of BCUOMA Registered Processors.
How does my company apply to become a Registered Processor with BCUOMA?
- Step One: Review the BCUOMA Manual for Collectors & Processors.
- Step Two: Complete and forward the BCUOMA Processor and Collector Registration Form to the Association together with the required documentation listed.
BCUOMA will only process your application and approve your registration upon receipt of all items listed above. Once approved, your company information will then appear on our website under our Processor Listing.
- List of BCUOMA Registered Processors
- BCUOMA Manual for Collectors & Processors
- BCUOMA Processor Return Incentive Claim Form
- RI Rates Schedule – Container RI increase effective Oct 1 2018
- Provincial RI Zone Map
Processor Return Incentive Claim Forms
Collector Zone Summary Forms
Joint Zone Summaries & Return Incentive Claim Forms