RFP for an updated study of unaccounted used oil in British Columbia.
The objective of the study is to undertake a review and study to determine the different uses of / disposal methods for used oil that are not collected through the BCUOMA program, and the approximate quantities of used oil for each of these uses and disposal methods.
The RFP is open until Monday, August 20, 2018. Other key dates are outlined on page 2 of the attached RFP.
Also attached for reference is:
- 2011 Unaccounted Used Oil Study
- 2005 Consumed in Use Study
- 2010 Review of the Recovery Rate for Used Oil in Quebec
- Consultation comments received until June 30th, 2018
- BCUOMA Accessibility Report – April 2018
- Stewardship Plan Proposed Targets – November 2017
- November/December 2017 Feedback on proposed Targets from:
Study – LCA Oil Report UC Santa Barbara 2017
Study – RCF Program Review March 2016
Study – Proposed Accessibility Levels Report November 2016
Study – BC Consumed in Use Report 2016
Study – BC Unaccounted Used Oil 2006
Study – BC Unaccounted Used Oil 2011
Study – Estimated Rates of Recoverable Antifreeze in Canada
Study – Filter Report 2007