RFP for an updated study of used oil filters in British Columbia.
The objectives of the study are to:
- Determine the typical composition of a drum of used oil filters;
- Evaluate the ratios and typical weights of different filter types in drums of used oil filters; and
- Determine the typical amount of free product, general waste and non-eligible filters in a drum of used oil filters.
The RFP is open until Tuesday, June 19, 2018. Other key dates are outlined on page 2 of the attached RFP. Also attached for reference is the final report resulting from a similar study conducted by the BCUOMA in 2007.
- Consultation comments received until June 30th, 2018
- BCUOMA Accessibility Report – April 2018
- Stewardship Plan Proposed Targets – November 2017
- November/December 2017 Feedback on proposed Targets from:
Study – RCF Program Review March 2016
Study – Proposed Accessibility Levels Report November 2016
Study – BC Consumed in Use Report 2016
Study – BC Unaccounted Used Oil 2006
Study – BC Unaccounted Used Oil 2011
Study – Estimated Rates of Recoverable Antifreeze in Canada
Study – Filter Report 2007