Annual General Meeting
Every year, BCUOMA holds an Annual General Meeting. At the meeting, the Chairman and Treasurer give detailed reports, Auditors are appointed, Directors are elected and any issues regarding the past year or new programs for the future are discussed. The meeting is open to the public and all members and stakeholders are encouraged to attend.
The 2022 AGM will be held on Friday, June 10.
BRITISH COLUMBIA USED OIL MANAGEMENT ASSOCIATION
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING OF MEMBERS
NOTICE IS HEREBY GIVEN that the Annual General Meeting (“AGM”) of the Members of BCUOMA will be held via online virtual meeting service on June 10, 2022, at 11:00 a.m. (PT) for the following purposes:
- to receive the report of the Chairman;
- to receive the report of the Treasurer;
- to appoint Auditors;
- to elect Directors;
- to vote on a Special Resolution to amend BCUOMA’s Bylaws, substantially in the form of the Special Resolution included as Appendix “A” on this Notice, and;
- for the transaction of such further and other matters as may properly be brought before the meeting or any adjournment thereof.
All Members planning to participate in the AGM must register by completing the Registration Form, on or before June 3, 2022.
This Annual General Meeting will be held virtually. All members in good standing, who register for the meeting by the deadline, will receive log-in details prior to the start of the event along with other relevant information.
One electronic vote can be cast by each Member at the Meeting. As some Members may have more than one representative attending the Meeting, only the representative authorized by the Member and identified on the Registration Form will have the ability to vote on behalf of the Member. Voting will be conducted by online polling through use of the voting card (pin) or such other electronic means as may be determined by the Chairperson.
DATED at the City of Victoria, in the Province of British Columbia, this 9th day of May, 2022.
AS APPROVED BY THE BOARD
Brian Ahearn, Chair
- Official Notice of Meeting
- Registration Form (please register before June 3)
- Meeting Agenda
- Alternative Representative Form (due by May 24)
- Board of Directors Nomination Form (due by May 24)
- Meeting Information Package
- 2021 Annual Report