A Processor is a government-approved receiver of used oil and/or antifreeze materials that then processes these materials into saleable products.
Processing requires that the receiver has demonstrated the capability to manufacture value-added recycled products as we’ve defined in the BCUOMA Manual for Processors and Collectors.
How does my company apply to become a Registered Processor?
You can apply by completing the following steps:
- Review the BCUOMA Manual for Processors and Collectors.
- Complete and forward the BCUOMA Processor and Collector Registration Form, Letter of Regulatory Compliance and all other required documentation listed on the form to the Association.
Only once these steps are completed and properly received, will BCUOMA process your application and approve your registration. And when your company is approved, your information will appear on our website under the Registered Processor listing.
- List of BCUOMA Registered Processors
- BCUOMA Manual for Collectors & Processors
- RI Rates Schedule & Zones (as of Jan 1, 2022)
- Provincial RI Zone Map (as of Jan 1, 2022)
- Processor & Collector Registration Form
Joint Zone Summaries & Return Incentive Claim Forms
Collector Zone Summary Forms
Processor Return Incentive Claim Forms
On what products is the Environmental Handling Charge applicable?
The current list of EHC Applicable Products and the OEM Categories can be found at the following links: